Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm Gonna Go Get My Weary Bones Saved

Antje Duvekot, singer/songwriter, chanteuse extraordinaire announces that she has been writing songs again. No better news can be heard across the land. If you are not familiar with Antje's music please let me introduce you. You will never regret the introduction, I promise you.




Go to her website. Listen to her music. Get on her mailing list to make sure you do not miss her when she performs near you.

I find her so talented that I made my first grandchild be born on her birthday...Ok, well...I had nothing to do with that but I am thrilled none the less. It was: "Oh GOD!! I'm a Grandmother and my little angel shares a birthday with Antje Duvekot! Holy Cow!!" True story.

I trust you will be charmed and her music just might become part of your personal soundtrack as it is mine.

Your welcome.

2 comments:

marciamayo said...

Cile, I adored this and loved watching Antje as much as listening to her. Thank you for being my all things musical reprofessor.

cile said...

Just call me Repressor Cile! Get me my coffee (or another glass of wine!) Ha Ha!