Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This Too Shall Pass

...and you will miss it if you don't get yourself down to the Green Frog Acoustic Tavern Monday night, July 20 by 9 pm. I have written about my love of Danny Schmidt's work in my blog before here. Perhaps you missed it and perhaps you did not but I assure you that you will not be disappointed in being in the audience when Danny performs.

Danny has something to say and to play he delivers it in a manner that simply blows the mind. If you go early, save me a seat because I don't get off work until 9:15 and I will be arriving fashionably late. [call me!]



Danny is also playing a house concert on Tuesday night where someone has had the incredible insight to book him. The info for that concert is here:

Tuesday 7/21 - Bellingham, WA
House Concert
Doors at 7pm. Show starts at 8pm.



Meanwhile, please join me and do yourself a favor in enjoying a memorable evening at the best watering hole in Bellingham! Warning. You will want very much to go to the house concert the following night.

There will be no whining! It's not like I have not warned you here.

Thank you gimmegimmemomo for making this video.

No comments: