Monday, July 9, 2007

(R)andi (S)anders (S)ervice

Needless to say, living on “spidey-sense” can inevitably take one away on time-consuming adventures revolving around crime and injustice and all of that. Let’s just say, "I been busy"….all the while I have been plugging away at the Learning 2.0 tasks. I really enjoy reading everyone’s blogs and even if I slack on an assignment, I rarely miss a blog entry!

I started a Bloglines account and put all of my Learning 2.0 blogs and faves from around the globe in there. I wrestled with RSS feeds but I still default to asking Randi about current events and I don’t really know if there will ever be a better interactive news source for anyone than turning around in your chair at your desk and asking your friend sitting behind you. The woman’s BRILLIANT! She knows everything! So, the RSS feed is a hard sell for me. Maybe later, I’ll try again. I’ve got to MOVE ON....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the tone of this post. We'll h ave to get you to help with the library's public blog (if we ever have one).

Cile said...

Thanks, Bob!

sanderr said...

There's nowhere to go but down from here, Cile. May we spend many more hours together at the Circ Desk!